One of their proven strategies is to engage their clients stakeholders over time so as to earn their lasting trust — the strongest insurance against competitive disruption, the antidote to consumer indifference, and the best path to continued growth.
Unfortunately, stakeholder engagement management can often be a cumbersome and complex process that involves keeping of track of numerous datapoints around numerous stakeholders.
We carried out extensive research on existing stakeholder engagement and management systems in the market to gain a better understanding of the process and functionality of such a product and how best we could implement that in a hybrid application that achieves both stakeholder management and stakeholder engagement.
We worked closely with them, listening to their requirements and guiding them backed by our research findings on established and successful core principles in stakeholder management applications that were already out there.
We built an application that helped them achieve their end goal, which was a product that could handle both Stakeholder Engagement AND Stakeholder Management, the first of it’s kind in the Kenyan market.
- Log cases and projects
- Assign cases to stakeholders
- Track stakeholder interest, influence and engagement around a case
- Assign tasks to users and track to completion
- A simple check-off system allows for no-fuss closure of tasks
- Log and track all issues that are raised within a case
- Map location of issues and track issue trends by location
- Create tasks for issues and assign to stakeholders to ensure that they are not just mentioned but also handled
- Gauge the overall health of the project at a glance with a centralized view of all resolved cases and issues
- Make sense of your data – View recent activity and issue to resolution trends
- Track open tasks and issues directly from the dashboard
- Drill down to individual issues, resolutions, and review trends
- Tag word clouds of issue categories give you a visual snapshot of your data and help you spot emerging issues